Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dearest Family, Friends, Lobsters, and Everyone Else,

If you are reading this than you know that I am going on Semester at Sea (SAS).  If you do not know what SAS is, here is a quick recap:
  • 1 Ship
  • 100 Days
  • 14 or so countries
  • a few glorious classes
  • a whole lot of fun
Over the next few months I will miss you all very much.  Communication will be limited.  My email address is Jjiggs@aol.com and hopefully I will be able to email you back relatively fast.  Email is the surest and cheapest method of getting in touch with me.  My response time may be delayed if I am in the middle of the ocean or a small third world village.  If you MUST call me, my number is 845-553-4346 (Daddy is going to KILL me for posting my number) and I still have my old phone for emergencies- but it will be left off).  I know that being without me may be very difficult at times (all of the time) but you can get through the day knowing that I am having the time of my life.  

Please enjoy my blog if I am diligent enough to update it.  

No comments: